We welcome famlies to volunteer on campus!
Glendale Unified School District recognizes the importance of our volunteers.
ALL NEW VOLUNTEERS WORKING LESS THAN 15 HOURS PER WEEK MUST:
Fill out the GUSD volunteer agreement form.
On this form you will:
- Upload Photo ID
- Upload proof of current TB test, chest x-ray or TB risk assessment questionnaire
- Follow all current District and School safety protocols
- Morning Drop-off: Open Car Doors, Greet Students: Open car doors; no sign-up or volunteer form needed, since this is outside school grounds! Just step up and help! The busiest time is 7:45-8:04.
- BFEF Green Team: Care for our campus green spaces during the school day on your own schedule; you will be trained by experienced Green Team parents. Email email@example.com.
- BFEF Fundraising: Help us raise money for Franklin with our fun team of parents; email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PTA Green Lunchroom: Our students need help with lunchtime - arriving, staying seated, and sorting their waste when they head to recess. Stay for an hour or work the entire shift. This is a GREAT way to see your kiddos and their friends during the day. Please contact lead parent Joanna Hess at Hesstler@yahoo.com and complete the PTA volunteer waiver form to get started. Check the Weekly Message for the Signup Genius.
- PBIS Arcade and Dance Parties (Positive behavior rewards for students): Classes earn tickets for a random drawing every time they exhibit positive behavior; they then earn 25 minutes of time in our Arcade if their class is selected. The Signup Genius will be active once we have dates for each school year. Help run Arcade games outside, usually on Fridays.
- Franklin Yearbook: Work remotely on our annual yearbook. If we don't have volunteers, we won't have a yearbook! Sign up here if you can help.